- Made of high-quality oxygen-free copper which is of fast conductance and heat resistance up to 480Ã¢ÂÂÂ for durable use.
- Applicable to 936, 937Â soldering station and soÂ onÂ with its pointed endÂ shapedÂ like a needle that is suitableÂ for crafted workmanship,Â for example,Â fit the alarm fob of a car,Â Â like a micro switch had popped off the small circuit board andÂ the contacts for the microswitch are smaller than micro (smaller than a pinhead),Â Â or soldering in a narrow space, revising the tin bridge emergingÂ from chip soldering.Â It makes soldering those delicate, tighter connections much, much easier.
- If with appropriate use of an iron tip, its lifetime can reach over 20000 welding joints.
- It has the advantage of long life lasting and not easily oxidized, easy to install and use.
- It has high safety and stable performance. Quite easy to take and clean. Use the sponge to polish the surface. Please do not leave them exposed to the air, Â better wrap them with tin.
Plating: Iron and NickelÂ (Finish)
Outer Diameter: approx. 6.7mm / 0.26"
Inner Diameter: approx. 4.0mm / 0.16"
Length: approx. 43cm / 16.93"
Package Weight: approx. 47g
Applicable to: 936, 937, etc.Â Â
Temperature Range: 200-480Ã¢ÂÂ
Quantity: 10pcs / bag
1x bag of Iron Tips